CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Be Leery of Denis Leary!


Another public figure has gone and done it again and by this I mean opening his mouth and spouting off gibberish as if he has any authority or clue to voice his opinion on the topic of autism! Actor Denis Leary has written a book and decided to mouth off about autistic children and basically he is full of sh*t! I don't know if he did this just to get people all rilled up so they would talk about him and his book or if he's trying out some new material for his stand up routine. Whatever the reason it's destructive to the autism community! I hope Jenny McCarthy gets a hold of his cell phone number and gives him a right good blasting! I used to be a fan but now I despise the man!
See the dumb ass' quote in the story links below.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/10/denis-leary-you.html

0 comments: